Yesterday Tim, Jordan and I went to T.S.T. (Tsim Sha Tsui) which is in Kowloon. We explored some parts of the city we hadn't seen before. Tim and Jordan found a really good tailor there. They're going to be getting really nice custom made suits while they're here. We also went shopping at the Mens Market... which is just another place where you can buy cheap fake stuff...
Tonight Tim and Jordan will be flying out to Tokyo on a red eye flight. They'll have a couple of really busy days ahead of them and will be returning late Tuesday night. I'm not sure yet what I will do while he's gone... Maybe work on my tan??
Well since this post was exceptionally boring I'll post extra pictures and some things I miss about home...
1) Obviously family and friends... kind of a given
2) Our Kitties!
3) Cafe Rio, Chipotle, and La Casita (all Mexican places... can't really get good Mexican here)
4) Having a dishwasher, garbage disposal, and an oven.
5) Cable TV (We have one American channel here that plays the same shows over and over all week long)
6) Netflix
7) Walmart! (I never thought I would ever say such a thing, but yes I miss being able to buy anything and everything all at the same place and only 2 minutes from our house!)
8) Live football games
9) Having our church 2 minutes away
10) Code Red & Voltage Mountain Dew! (can't get that stuff out here)
A picture of the real Stay Puft... You can compare this with the pic we posted last week. haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment