I thought I would take advantage of this rare moment that my sweet baby boy is sleeping soundly and Tim is watching the Nuggets/Jazz game. (it's 4th quarter, 6 minutes left and the Nuggets are down by 3... Go Nugs!) I've been meaning to update this blog for a while, but it's been hard to find the time. :) You'd think that since all 6 week old babys do is ea,t sleep, and poop, I'd have plenty of free time during the day... Not the case... :) Despite the fact that I'm exhausted and sleep deprived, I'm having the time of my life being a mom! This little boy has brought so much joy into our lives, and we are such a happy little family. Mylan is doing great! He's very healthy, and growing so fast already. He's grown out of all of his newborn clothes, and has graduated out of newborn diapers. Last time we weighed him he was a little over 10 lbs. While he's been giving us those adorable little gassy/reflex smiles for several weeks, he hasn't given us a real smile quite yet... although he's been close. We are waiting SO anxiously for this milestone! He is such a good baby... He really only fusses when he's hungry or has a gassy tummy. He's eating very well... he's starting to get little chubby cheeks, which is my favorite!
We've had some visitors over the past few weeks. Grandma (my mom) got to babysit last weekend so that Tim and I could go out on a date... dinner and a movie... It was really nice to have some time for us, and Grandma loved being the babysitter! Grammy and Grampy and the rest of the Pales clan all made it down for Easter weekend. We all crammed together in our condo, but it was a lot of fun! We can't wait to see everyone again for the baby blessing, which is looking like is going to be the weekend of June 20th... This is tentative so we will keep everyone posted.
Well, the little munchkin is ready for his late night snack... We love all of you and hope that you are well. From our family to yours... We love you and take care!
By the way... the Nuggets just beat themselves... too bad. But our little nugget fan is still the cutest ever! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment