
Our little one has finally arrived! Mylan Timothy was born on Wednesday March 17th at 3:03pm. On St Patrick's Day! He's very healthy and the delivery went well. Tim and I went into the hospital at 4am. They induced me at about 5am and we had our baby boy 10 hours later. My mom, Tim's parents, and sister were able to come to see him a few hours after he was born. Everyone says he looks like his momma, but it's kind of hard to tell this early. His hair is kind of a light brown possibly blondish. His eyes are blue for now. It will be so much fun in the coming weeks to see what he's going to look like. He really is such a beautiful baby. I know I'm biased, but he is truly the cutest little boy in the world! We're quite fond of him.
After two days in the hospital we got to bring our lil' leprachan home. Both of our families were able to stay a few days to help us get settled and what not. I don't think Mylan ever got put down... So many people love him already. He's a very good baby, hardly ever cries... except for when he's being changed. :) Otherwise he's very good. He's a good sleeper too! He's only been waking up once a night to eat and get changed... We're hoping it stays that way. :)
Tim and I are so blessed to have such a happy healthy baby boy. We are having so much fun with him. We're completely smitten. Thanks to everyone who sent out prayers and thoughts our way... We are doing great! We'll make sure to keep this blog updated as often as possible to let you know how things are going.
With Love, Tim & Janessa
Follow this link to see pictures!!
No comments:
Post a Comment